Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Clydesdale?
You can contact Clydesdale in a number of ways.
You can call Clydesdale on: 0800 345 7365
You can also contact Clydesdale via live chat on their website.
You can even contact via post, you can send correspondence to:
- Clydesdale Bank plc Registered Office: 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow
Clydesdale Change of address personal
- Go to SlothMove’s change of address service
- Enter your details (new address, old address etc…)
- Select who you’d like to inform about your home move (Clydesdale, Council, Water, Tesco etc…)
- Click complete
- Select ‘complete’ and you can log into your personalised dashboard which shows the progress of your address updates
Clydesdale change of address joint
You can update you address with Clydesdale on a joint account in branch or via post. Unfortunately, this cannot be completed via telephone for security reasons.
Clydesdale change of address in branch
You can complete a Clydesdale change of address in branch by bringing some relevant ID and speaking to a member of staff.