Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Co-op bank?
You can contact Co-op bank in a number of ways.
You can call Co-op bank on: 0345 721 2212
You can also contact Virgin via live chat on their website.
You can even contact via post, you can send correspondence to:
- Co-op Bank, 19, 20 Commercial St, Leeds LS1 6AL
Co-op bank Change of address personal
- Go to SlothMove’s change of address service
- Enter your details (new address, old address etc…)
- Select who you’d like to inform about your home move (Co-op bank, Council, Water, Tesco etc…)
- Select ‘complete’ and you can log into your personalised dashboard which shows the progress of your address updates
Co-op bank change of address joint
You can update you address with Co-op bank on a joint account in branch or via post. Unfortunately, this cannot be completed via telephone for security reasons.
Co-op bank change of address in branch
You can complete a Co-op bank change of address in branch by bringing some relevant ID and speaking to a member of staff.