Frequently Asked Questions
How do I move home with EON?
When moving home with EON, you need to let them know you’ve changed address. The fastest and simplest way to get that completed is:
- o Head over to SlothMove’s change of address service
- o Provide your details (previous address, new address, the date you’re moving etc…)
- o Select who needs to know you’re moving (EON energy, HMRC, Boots Advantage Card, Council etc…)
- o Select the best energy tariff you’d like to set-up in your new home
- o Select complete and SlothMove will update everything automatically, update EON and get you set-up in your new home
It’s that simple.
When will I receive my final EON bill?
You will receive your final EON bill around 7 days after you have submitted your meter readings. If you have completed the EON moving home process (EON change of address) and have told them where you’re moving to you will receive it via post.
You should also receive an email detailing your final bill
How do I contact EON?
You can contact EON by dialling: 0333 202 4698.
You can write to EON at: Customer Service Centre, E.ON, PO Box 7750, Nottingham NG1 6WR.
EON’s email: fill-out this form to drop them an email.
Moving home Eon exit/cancellation fee
If you’re moving home and are with EON you will be liable to pay an exit fee if you’re leaving the supply and are on a fixed-term contract. Even though there is an exit fee, you may still be able to reduce the entire cost of your energy bills by looking at other suppliers. We can help you explore the market with our moving home platform below: