Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact NS&I Premium Bonds?
You can contact by phone on: 08085 007 007. The postal address is: NS&I, Sunderland SR43 2SB. And if you want to let them know about a Premium Bonds change of address, you can complete that with SlothMove online in a few minutes.
What is the postal address for NS&I?
The postal address for NS&I (Premium Bonds) is: NS&I, Sunderland SR43 2SB. If you need to complete a Premium bond address change you can get started by clicking below
Premium Bonds moving address
If you’re moving address you will need to complete a Premium Bonds address change. It’s simple to do and takes less than 3 minutes.
- Head over to SlothMove’s change of address portal
- Enter your previous and new address
- Select who needs to know you’re moving address (Premium Bonds NS&I, HMRC, NHS, DVLA, Loyalty cards etc…)
- Click submit and SlothMove will update your address automatically
Premium bonds moving house
If you’re moving house you and have Premium Bonds you need to update your address with NS&I. The easiest way to do this is online.
- Visit SlothMove’s moving home portal
- Enter your, name, new address and previous address
- Select who needs to know you’re moving house (Premium Bonds, NHS, DVLA etc…)
- Click complete and SlothMove will update your address across those accounts automatically.
NS&I Rate Cuts
The amount people invest and withdraw from NS&I changes from month to month. In November 2020 we saw over £6.2 Billion withdrawn after the latest rate cuts. This stems from the announcement in October that there would be rate cut reductions.