Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact NS&I Premium Bonds?
You can contact by phone on: 08085 007 007. The postal address is: NS&I, Sunderland SR43 2SB. And if you want to let them know about a Premium Bonds change of address, you can complete that with SlothMove online in a few minutes.
What is the postal address for NS&I?
The postal address for NS&I (Premium Bonds) is: NS&I, Sunderland SR43 2SB. If you need to complete a Premium bond address change you can get started by clicking below
Premium Bonds moving address
If you’re moving address you will need to complete a Premium Bonds address change. It’s simple to do and takes less than 3 minutes.
- Head over to SlothMove’s change of address portal
- Enter your previous and new address
- Select who needs to know you’re moving address (Premium Bonds NS&I, HMRC, NHS, DVLA, Loyalty cards etc…)
- Click submit and SlothMove will update your address automatically
Premium bonds moving house
If you’re moving house you and have Premium Bonds you need to update your address with NS&I. The easiest way to do this is online.
- Visit SlothMove’s moving home portal
- Enter your, name, new address and previous address
- Select who needs to know you’re moving house (Premium Bonds, NHS, DVLA etc…)
- Click complete and SlothMove will update your address across those accounts automatically.
NS&I Rate Cuts
The amount people invest and withdraw from NS&I changes from month to month. In November 2020 we saw over £6.2 Billion withdrawn after the latest rate cuts. This stems from the announcement in October that there would be rate cut reductions.
Are old premium bonds still valid?
According to NS&I old premium bonds are still valid – even if they’re 20 years old (or older!). So long as you haven’t cashed your premium bonds in they will still be entered into the monthly prize draws and be eligible to win. This is whether you have forgotten about them or not.