Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Citibank?
You can contact Citibank in a number of ways.
You can call Citibank on: 00800 00 55 00
You can also contact Citibank via live chat on their website.
You can even contact via post, you can send correspondence to:
- Citibank UK Limited, PO Box 4012, Swindon, SN4 4JZ
Citibank Change of address personal
- Go to SlothMove’s change of address service
- Enter your details (new address, old address etc…)
- Select who you’d like to inform about your home move (Citibank, Council, Water, Tesco etc…)
- Select ‘complete’ and you can log into your personalised dashboard which shows the progress of your address updates
Citibank change of address joint
You can update you address with Citibank on a joint account in branch or via post. Unfortunately, this cannot be completed via telephone for security reasons.
Citibank change of address in branch
You can complete a Citibank change of address in branch by bringing some relevant ID and speaking to a member of staff.