Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Revolut?
You can contact Revolut in a number of ways.
You can call Revolut’s automated line to complete actions like blocking your card on: +442033228352
You can also contact Revolut via live chat 24/7 on their app.
You can even contact via post, you can send correspondence to:
- Revolut Bank 7 Westferry Circus, The Columbus Building, 4th Floor, London, E14 4HD
Revolut Change of address personal
- Go to SlothMove’s change of address service
- Enter your details (new address, old address etc…)
- Select who you’d like to inform about your home move (Revolut, Council, Water, Tesco etc…)
- Select ‘complete’ and you can log into your personalised dashboard which shows the progress of your address updates
Revolut change of address joint
You can update you address with Revolut on a joint account in branch or via post. Unfortunately, this cannot be completed via telephone for security reasons.
Revolut change of address in branch
You can complete a Revolut change of address in branch by bringing some relevant ID and speaking to a member of staff.