Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Standard Chartered?
You can contact Standard Chartered in a number of ways.
You can call Standard Chartered on: +44 (0)20 7885 8888
You can also contact Standard Chartered via live chat on their website.
You can even contact via post, you can send correspondence to:
- Standard Chartered Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN
Standard Chartered Change of address personal
- Go to SlothMove’s change of address service
- Enter your details (new address, old address etc…)
- Select who you’d like to inform about your home move (Standard Chartered, Council, Water, Tesco etc…)
- Select ‘complete’ and you can log into your personalised dashboard which shows the progress of your address updates
Standard Chartered change of address joint
You can update you address with Standard Chartered on a joint account in branch or via post. Unfortunately, this cannot be completed via telephone for security reasons.
Standard Chartered change of address in branch
You can complete a Standard Chartered change of address in branch by bringing some relevant ID and speaking to a member of staff.