Articles to help you update your address with HMRC

HMRC Change of address

HMRC Guides

If you’re living in the UK, the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) will be a government department that you will have to keep in contact with most often than most. Within the HMRC, there are a number of important departments that you will need to inform whenever you move homes and change addresses so that their records can be kept up to date. Not to fear, we've compiled a number of guides to make dealing with the HMRC a breeze!

HMRC Change of Address Full Guide

Planning to move homes soon? Make sure you inform the HMRC of your change of address so you won’t have to worry about any hiccups when using their services in the future with our handy guide.

Update your address with the Child Benefits Office

Whenever you move house, you need to inform the Child Benefits Office in order to continue gaining access to the Child Benefits programme. Read our helpful guide to learn how to update your address with the Child Benefits Office.

Change your address with DWP

In the United Kingdom, welfare, pension, and child support policies are all handled by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). If you’re moving homes, you need to update your address with the DWP to ensure that all related services that you utilise will continue to run smoothly. Learn more about how to change your address with the DWP with our quick and easy guide!

Update your address for PIP benefits

The Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a benefits service under the DWP that helps those with long-term disabilities more easily live their lives. However, to ensure that the payments continue to come, you need to make sure that your address on file is up to date, especially if you’re moving! With our helpful guide, changing your address for the PIP will be a breeze.

Inform the ESA of your new address

The Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) is a benefit used to help with living costs if you are unable to work or if you are able to work but require assistance returning to work. If you’re using the ESA benefits but are going to move house, you need to inform the department of your new address to continue obtaining the benefits. Learn more about updating your address for the ESA with our handy guide.