Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Yorkshire bank?
You can contact Yorkshire bank in a number of ways.
You can call Yorkshire bank on: 0800 456 1247
You can also contact Yorkshire Bank via live chat on their website.
You can even contact via post, you can send correspondence to:
- Yorkshire Bank, 20 Merrion Way, Leeds LS2 8NZ
Yorkshire bank Change of address personal
- Go to SlothMove’s change of address service
- Enter your details (new address, old address etc…)
- Select who you’d like to inform about your home move (Yorkshire bank, Council, Water, Tesco etc…)
- Click complete
- Select ‘complete’ and you can log into your personalised dashboard which shows the progress of your address updates
Yorkshire bank change of address joint
You can update you address with Yorkshire bank on a joint account in branch or via post. Unfortunately, this cannot be completed via telephone for security reasons.
Yorkshire bank change of address in branch
You can complete a Yorkshire bank change of address in branch by bringing some relevant ID and speaking to a member of staff.